Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cook a Thing. Do or Do Not...There is no Try

Cooking, meh... I don't mind it, especially if I can throw it in the crock pot and it is ready when I come home or with little prep. However, I would rather just bake, but apparently it is not wise to live on cookies, cake, or pie alone. As Bill Cosby said, 'it has eggs in it...eggs are good for you.'

We live on a few staples in our house: spaghetti, tacos, breakfast for dinner, crock pot fixings, frozen pizza, and if it is the weekend, then I can get hubby to grill. If I really want to admit it, many a time it's frozen chicken strips or fish sticks for the kids and a bowl of cereal for the adults.

I figure that as long as they are getting a meal, then that is better than some other people. I'm just not very imaginative when it comes to dinner. So, I DO cook, just don't expect too much from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment