Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The ball I dropped

Well, one ball I've dropped is this blog. However, I did get caught up today. I've been able to keep up with my squat challenge, but I think that is due to the fact my workout buddy texts me every morning to let me know she did hers. Then I feel guilty for not doing mine, and go ahead and do them.

Another ball I've dropped, is getting my youngest pictures taken. First child, I had them done every three months until a year, then every six months until she was three. Second child, it was about every six month. Third child, as an infant, six months or was it nine, and a year...then his third year. Fourth child, ummm, no professional pictures yet, and he is 19 months. However, I did finally get his mullet cut off this past weekend.

Lastly, I've dropped the ball on getting myself back to belly dance classes. I really love going, but I haven't made it back. Sometimes, you just drop the ball on doing things for yourself when you are a parent. However, I know that I will get back there, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment