Friday, May 2, 2014

Why I Write?

Why I Write?


Well, I started one blog a couple of years ago, and then I couldn't figure out how to log back into it. Hmph, kind of the story of my life. Then in graduate school, I started another blog for an assignment, and I really don't think anybody really read it or wanted to except the people in the class, and then, if I really think about it, they didn't WANT to read it either. BUT NOW... I have a challenge for the month of May to blog thanks to @Momma_Oz and slightly-off-kilter.com, so I am going to give it a go.

I like telling stories of my life, and I will try to change the names of the not so innocent. Hopefully, someone will have a grin on their face after reading my musings.

http://www.astarinmyownuniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Come-Play-in-May.jpg


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to have you joining us! I can't wait to read all the words :)

    ReplyDelete